At 365 Business Finance, we have provided cash advances to cycle shops, convenience stores, butchers, greengrocers, pet care stores, garden centres, sports shops, off-licenses, shoe repairs, cash and carry, and just about any other business that accepts credit and debit cards.
With our advances, you can get a cash injection of between £5,000 and £100,000 for your business in days. Unlike a bank loan, there is no fixed term or fixed monthly payments. You simply repay an agreed percentage of your credit and debit card sales, which means that you only pay us back when your customers pay you.
Here are a few examples of how business owners have utilised our cash advances:
- Expansions & Refurbishments;
- Equipment purchases;
- Bulk stock purchases;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Website development;
- Purchasing leases;
- Opening an additional business;
- General working capital needs
Am I Eligible for a Business Cash Advance?
To be eligible for a business cash advance we ask that:
- You are trading for at least 12 month. Unfortunately we are unable to fund start-up businesses.
- You have a minimum average monthly credit and/or debit card sales of £5,000.
Advantages of our Business Cash Advances
- One simple all-inclusive cost.
- Simple application process. 90% approval rate.
- Get your funds in days.
- No security or business plans required.
- No fixed term or fixed monthly payments.
- Pay us back when you sell to your customers.
- Dedicated relationship manager to support you.
- No admin fees, no APR’s, no hidden extras.
See the difference between our Business Cash Advances and a Bank Loan