Business Cash Advances, also known as Merchant Cash Advances, are a great alternative to bank loans and overdrafts, and specifically designed to match your business’ cash flows. Unlike a bank loan, there are no fixed monthly payments or a fixed term. You simply repay a small percentage of your credit and debit card sales, which means you only pay us back when your customers pay you. Instead of charging you interest on the advance based on the length of time it is outstanding, there is a single, all inclusive cost for the advance so there are no APR’s, late fees or hidden extras. Best of all, the application process is much simpler than for a regular bank loan, and we can have the money in your bank account within days.
- Apply in minutes
- Decision in 24 hours. 90% approval rate
- Flexible repayments based on your business performance
- No security or business plans required
- One simple cost agreed upfront. No late fees or hidden extras.
See the difference between our Business Cash Advances and a Bank Loan
Do I Qualify?
Qualification for our business cash advances is simple:
Contact our customer services team to see if you are eligible.
- In business for at least 12 months
- Average monthly credit and debit card turnover of at least £5,000