With our merchant cash advances, you can get a cash injection of between £5,000 and £100,000 for your hotel in days. Unlike a bank loan, there is no fixed term or fixed monthly payments. You simply repay an agreed percentage of your credit and debit card sales, which means that you only pay us back when your customers pay you.
Here are a few examples of how hotel owners have utilised our cash advances:
- Expansions and renovations;
- Improving hotel amenities, such as buying new TV sets, upgrading Wi-Fi;
- Advertising and marketing campaigns;
- Taking advantage of franchising opportunities;
- Working capital.
Why Merchant Cash Financing for Hotels and B&Bs is the Perfect Choice
Scaling a hotel or B&B in a very competitive leisure industry is not easy. At 365 Business Finance we believe our merchant cash advances offer a trustworthy, reliable and affordable alternative to the traditional bank loan.
Am I Eligible for Hotel and B&B Financing?
To be eligible for a merchant cash advance we ask that:
- You are trading for at least 12 month. Unfortunately we are unable to fund start-up businesses.
- You have a minimum average monthly credit and/or debit card sales of £5,000.
Advantages of our Business Cash Advances
- One simple all-inclusive cost.
- Simple application process. 90% approval rate.
- Get your funds in days.
- No security or business plans required.
- No fixed term or fixed monthly payments.
- Pay us back when you sell to your customers.
- Dedicated relationship manager to support you.
- No admin fees, no APR’s, no hidden extras.
See the difference between our Business Cash Advances and a Bank Loan